The Outdoor/Residential Team
We see ourselves as being here to support Leaders to:-
- Give girls the opportunities for great outdoor experiences.
- Complete their Going Away With (GAW) Qualifications.
- Support Guides and Senior Section with their Permits.
- Complete REN Forms correctly enabling girls to have that safe Going Away With experience within Guiding.
- Delivering trainings for the GAW Scheme and REN Form Completion.
- Organising County outdoor activities.
Fran challenged each Division to hold a multi-section day so that has eased our load this year as we all settle into our new roles. We are beginning to put together a 4 year plan with lots of exciting adventures for all sections – so watch this space!
Kathy & Kathryn
On behalf of the team
Guides PGL 2020
24 - 26 April 2020
As a county we have 300 places for Guides, Rangers and leaders to attend PGL Liddington.
Costs: Friday 5pm to Sunday 2pm - £82.00 or Friday 5pm to Sunday 6pm - £110.00
Deposit - £30 per Guide/Ranger or leader above PGL ratio (PGL give us 1 free adult for 8 girls) by 30 September 2019 Full payment due by 22 February 2020.
Archery, shooting and fencing are available at our Guiding Centre, Berwick St James, Salisbury.
25 July - 1 August 2020
Windsor Great Park, Berkshire
An amazing international Jamboree for Scouts and Guides. Experience seven days of adventure, challenge and fun with opportunities to meet others from across the world.