The Outdoor/Residential Team
We see ourselves as being here to support Leaders to:-
- Give girls the opportunities for great outdoor experiences.
- Complete their Going Away With (GAW) Qualifications.
- Support Guides and Senior Section with their Permits.
- Complete REN Forms correctly enabling girls to have that safe Going Away With experience within Guiding.
- Delivering trainings for the GAW Scheme and REN Form Completion.
- Organising County outdoor activities.
Fran challenged each Division to hold a multi-section day so that has eased our load this year as we all settle into our new roles. We are beginning to put together a 4 year plan with lots of exciting adventures for all sections – so watch this space!
Kathy & Kathryn
On behalf of the team
Archery, shooting and fencing are available at our Guiding Centre, Berwick St James, Salisbury.
How to book a session:
- Contact the relevant instructor to discuss your requirements and session availability.
- Please refer to the Booking Information 'How to make a Booking' and then complete a booking form.
- Send completed forms and deposits etc to the Booking Secretary:
- Mrs Wendy Edginton
- 14, Oliver Place, Hart Close, Wilton. SP2 OFW
- 01722 3280533