The Outdoor/Residential Team
We see ourselves as being here to support Leaders to:-
- Give girls the opportunities for great outdoor experiences.
- Complete their Going Away With (GAW) Qualifications.
- Support Guides and Senior Section with their Permits.
- Complete REN Forms correctly enabling girls to have that safe Going Away With experience within Guiding.
- Delivering trainings for the GAW Scheme and REN Form Completion.
- Organising County outdoor activities.
Fran challenged each Division to hold a multi-section day so that has eased our load this year as we all settle into our new roles. We are beginning to put together a 4 year plan with lots of exciting adventures for all sections – so watch this space!
Kathy & Kathryn
On behalf of the team
Archery, shooting and fencing are available at our Guiding Centre, Berwick St James, Salisbury.
How to book a session:
- Contact the relevant instructor to discuss your requirements and session availability.
- Please refer to the Booking Information 'How to make a Booking' and then complete a booking form.
- Send completed forms and deposits etc to the Booking Secretary:
- Mrs Wendy Edginton
- 14, Oliver Place, Hart Close, Wilton. SP2 OFW
- 01722 3280533
25 July - 1 August 2020
Windsor Great Park, Berkshire
An amazing international Jamboree for Scouts and Guides. Experience seven days of adventure, challenge and fun with opportunities to meet others from across the world.